Thursday, August 23, 2012

Last post


I don’t know why Yuki posted all of that. I thought she was going to do something more like the last post she did. Some primary source tips for runners and that sort of thing. I didn’t realize she was so concerned about me. She’s never indicated those feelings in person.

She’s right though. I’ve been having some problems coping with the amount of deaths on my hands recently. I’ve been failing people left and right, and I haven’t had the heart to write on here about it. I suppose if you want a list of the deceased, I keep a record of what names I got and descriptions of each patient that has come through here. If there is someone in particular you’re looking for, just ask and I’ll see what I can do.

If they’ve come by here recently, the news probably won’t be happy, however.

No comments:

Post a Comment