Saturday, August 4, 2012

THE CLINIC IS CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE


There have been sightings of the Plague Doctor around the clinic, so I am closing the clinic down until it cools down. I don’t know if it’s because of the runners coming through here or the spike in intelligence because of the blog or a bit of both. In any case, I’m not about to risk anyone.

I’ve still got a couple of patients in my care, so I will continue to care for them until they are healthy enough to leave. However, I will not be accepting any new patients. No matter how bad it is. I would rather you chance the emergency room. Even if I can promise I am not compromised, just being around the Plague Doctor can cause complications. If you would like, I can give you recommendations to hospitals that I think are clean if you email me.

Please, if you happen to meet anyone that may be headed here or knows about my clinic at all, make sure they know this. Tell them to keep away and find another place to seek medical treatment.

I will do my best to keep you updated.

2 comments:

  1. I hate the Plague Doctor. Ironically, I have a sort-of-friend who works for him. I don't know how much it'll help, but I'll see if I can contact him and see if he can ask the Doctor to lay off a bit. I can't make any promises though. I'm not even sure if we're in the same universe. But I'll give it a shot. Hope it works. If not, sorry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry about it. First of all, I don't even know if he's targeting the clinic. Second of all, I didn't think the Fears listened to their servants.

      Delete