Saturday, August 11, 2012

Lives lost


I had a couple of kids come in early this morning. They were brought in by some runners that have been patients before. They were badly injured. Several fractures that were at least a couple days old. I don’t know how they survived as long as they did without medical treatment. One had a bad infection.

I gave them antibiotics, set their fractures, and patched them up as best I could. The other got an infection over the next hours. Both had high fevers at that point. I worked as fast as I could on both of them, but I am only one man and they needed much more than I could give. Both died.

I didn’t get their names. If you know of two missing boys, both Caucasian, one with black hair and blue eyes, the other with blond hair and brown eyes, I can get you a picture to help identify them.

No comments:

Post a Comment