Sunday, August 19, 2012

Yuki Here


This is Yuki. Doc’s really busy today, and he said he didn’t want to take a break. He told me to write something up for him. I don’t really have much to say. Let’s see if I can come up with something.

Here’s a tip: don’t carry around conspicuous weapons. You need to defend yourself, but you don’t want to bring the police down on your head. Guns are loud, and may as well be illegal. Tasers would work as long as the agents you’re running from will be bothered by it (so no for Puppets). Same with mace/pepper spray.
I carry a bo staff. It’s pretty easy and effective to use if you’ve had some training, and it’s easy to pass off as a hiking stick. A baseball bat is also an easy choice (though if you don’t have a car, I suppose it could look strange).

But both of these still won’t do well against certain agents. They could work against Nests, as long as you don’t break the skin. They’ll be next to useless against Puppets. I keep a knife with me, just in case, but you can’t really get one big enough to be effective without drawing attention.

Basically, if you’re running from puppets, you’re screwed. Maybe keep around a can of hairspray and a lighter. It won’t work quickly, but if you can run fast enough, you might be able to at least slow them down.

I also wrote a little poem that I suppose I could share.
Don’t worry about the morning;
Trust that it will come.
The angels will be watching as the
Doctor fixes us.
I suppose I’m a little rusty. I haven’t written anything in a while, but let me know what you think.

2 comments:

  1. You just have to lan your outfit with your knife in mind so you get maximum concealment with minimal difficulty drawing it.

    As for your poem, references to Angels have disturbed me ever since learning of our friend in the gas mask and the last person who I heard talking about the doctor fixing us was some crazy bitch working for the Plague Doctor. Why is it you were so sure you wouldn't catch the disease going around the clinic Yuki?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you might be looking for meaning in all of the wrong places.

      -Yuki

      Delete